Next Workshop: 23 March 2019, Saturday; 04.30 PM to 07.30 PM
Venue: Digitalshala, C/o IXORA Suites, 19, 9th Main, NGEF Lane, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Behind Indiranagar Metro Station, Bengaluru
Aren’t you just tired? Tired of your 9-5 job? Tired of working for others? You might be good at something. But, you are doing something else, as you must just go with the flow. Do you always feel, you are in a career or profession which is not yours? Do you love to try something else in your career, which makes actual meaning? Now, you need an exit and action plan. We have plan for you which makes a difference to your careers. There are many freelancers who do better than corporate jobs. Join us, learn the actual difference making path and secrets for your careers.
This intensive workshop will provide you with the core fundamentals needed to start your freelance career in any field. Whether you are a software professional, Management professional, fresher or any skilled professional, the workshop will provide you with the essential tools you need to start your freelancing career.
Offer Pass: Rs. 1699/-
This Workshop is for:
- Office employees who want to work as part-time freelancers or transition into full-time freelancing
- Newbies who just started freelancing and need to understand the basics
- Fresh graduates who want to earn money while looking for a job
- Stay-at-home parents, Home makers who want to earn income while taking care of the family
- Retirees who still want to be productive and active and at the same time earn from freelancing activities
Why should you join this workshop:
- Get simple, step-by-step training from real-life, freelancing coaches who are eager to share their business knowledge with beginners like you.
- Fulfill your dream of working for yourself, earning additional income from your passions and spending more time with your family.
- Mastermind with peers and mentors who have blazed the trail in freelancing
- Take massive action, earn your first dollar and celebrate your wins with our private and exclusive freelancer community
What you can do by end of workshop
- You will be internet entrepreneur
- You will be able to earn from your hobbies
- You will be learning the key ways of earning online
- You will learn secrets of successful freelancers
- You will be able to become a freelancer
- Learn secret tools of earning online
- Why now is the perfect time for you to become a freelancer
- How manage your day job and freelancing
- Job & Freelancing “Safe Play“ Secrets for Beginners
- How to prepare your exit plan to start freelancing
- How to set the right freelancer mindset
- How to recognize the skill you love as your career
- How to Productize your skills and sell them
- Setup Successful Service or Product Development
- What are fields & domains of freelancing
- Step by step guide of becoming a successful freelancer
- How to price your services and find profitable clients
- Where to do freelancing
- Creating Freelancer Portfolio & Personal Branding
- Marketing and Winning Clients
- Working with Freelancing Platforms & Techniques
- Legal Procedures and registrations
- Freelancer tools and resources
- Manage freelance projects
- Payment Procedures and Finances
- Becoming Full time Freelancer & Entrepreneur
- Planning Long term Future of your Freelancing career
- Pros & Cons of Freelancing
- Freelancing Ethics
- Video Course of Complete Session & Other Guidance Video Materials
- Official Freelancer Certification from Digitalshala with partnerships to add to your portfolio
- Endorsements on your LinkedIn accounts from Digitalshala
- eBooks Sample budget spreadsheet for personal and business expenses
- eBooks Tax fundamentals: available deductions for freelancers, GST guidelines and more
- Template samples for contracts, invoices, etc.
- Access to our LMS Website with all the materials for revision and further guidance
- Dedicated Guide for further guidance and any help in future
- Life time Membership to Digitalshala Meetups
About the Trainer
The trainer handling the workshop, is a successful fulltime freelancer and entrepreneur for past 10 years with both corporate and freelancing experiences. He has worked with 100+ Brands and has trained 500+ successful professionals to explore freelancing careers.
- Special arrangements can be made to aged people upon request based on availability
- We have ample parking facility at the venue.
- Workshop is confined to Limited Seats only, first come first serve basis.