Date: 22 April 2018, Sunday. 09.30 AM to 04.30PM
Venue: Digitalshala, C/o IXORA Suites, Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Do you have an idea, there are people who earns more than top level employees just sitting in home. You can do it now. Just think out of the box. Now your hobbies can earn you money from the comforts of home. There are numerous ways of making money online, but only some of them works and some of them makes you celebrities as well and make you to stand out of crowd. We make you experts on those higher level ways of making money online.
You need not to have any technical knowledge. Our one day workshop is designed for basic beginner in this field and we will show you the path of exploration. This workshop is hands on and practical with real time cases and examples. We start from very basics and make you a professional by end of the day.
Timings: 09.30 AM to 4.30 PM
Anniversary Offer: Rs. 2899/- (Open Now)
Regular Pass: Rs. 4699/-
What you can do by end of workshop
1) You will be internet entrepreneur
2) You will be able to earn from your hobbies
3) You will be learning the key ways of earning online
4) You will have your own blog and will be blogger
5) You will start earning from youtube
6) You will be able to sell products on your blog
7) You will be a skilled professional in freelancing with number of skills
8) Learn tools of earning online
Who should attend?
• School & College Level students
• People looking out to earn from their hobbies
• Beginners looking for guidance
• Working professional and well as job seekers
• Professionals looking for a second income
• People who want explore this field without any technical knowledge
• Anyone looking for a good field to explore (All ages)
You should know the basic usage of computers and internet.
• Different ways of making money online
• Introduction to successful ways of earning
• How making money works
• Real time examples of successful people
• Do people really make money blogging
• How a blogger makes 1 Lakh per month
• Blogging Tools and platforms
• Interesting case studies & secrets
• Setup your blog & related information
• How to setup a website
• How blog and blogging works
• How to do blogging and techniques
• Basics of SEO & Killer SEO Techniques
• Driving traffic to your blog
• How to increase Social Media Presence
• Setup your Youtube Channel
• How to handle Youtube Channel
• How Youtube channel works and making money
• How to earn from Facebook without any investment
• Important tools for blogging and Youtube channel
• Introduction to most effective freelance platforms
• How to earn from Freelancing platforms
• Setup Google adsense
• Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
• Selling products on your blog
• Making money from Amazon and Ebooks
• Basic Introduction to Digital Marketing
• Difference between Affiliate & Adsense
• Secrets behind zero investment ecommerce business
• Q&A Session
• Guidance on further steps
• Official Blogger Certification from Digitalshala with partnerships to add for your blog
• Endorsements on your LinkedIn accounts from Digitalshala
• Video Tutorials for all the techniques discussed.
• Ebooks for all the topics discussed.
• Access to our LMS Website with all the materials for revision and further guidance
• Dedicated Guide for further guidance and any help in future
• Life time Membership to Digitalshala Meetups
About the Trainer
The trainer handling the workshop, is a blogger entrepreneur, digital marketer, web developer, graphic designer, investor and most importantly a good story teller, and is experienced in the digital world for more than 8 years. He is founder of two Advertising agencies and is an active investor in Education and Literacy field.
• It is strongly recommended to bring a wifi enabled laptop for the hands-on experience
• We will provide you a simple yet healthy lunch, snacks & refreshments
• Special arrangements can be made to aged people upon request based on availability
• Snacks and Lunch will be provided at the venue. We have ample parking facility at the venue.
• Workshop is confined to Limited Seats only, first come first serve basis.