Next Workshop: 28 February 2018, Wednesday. 04.PM AM
Venue: Digitalshala, C/o IXORA Suites, 19, 9th Main, NGEF Lane, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Behind Indiranagar Metro Station, Bengaluru
Before you explore further, please note this is not a formal workshop, where we not only discuss about Resume its requirements, Interview skills and all those formal stuff. This is a workshop, where we help you to bring your real identity, build your personal brand and showcase it to world in a most creative way, so that you stand out of crowd and reach your goal. Please note, this is a practical workshop and bringing laptop is suggested. If not, you will be having theoretical session. Choice up to you!
What is this Workshop?
In a simple word, this Workshop is a For all session. A job seeker looking for a job? A startup enthusiastic looking for investors? An entrepreneur looking for more visibility and market? An experienced professional looking for best fit job? A employee looking for a dream job? A freelancer looking for project? A student looking for a best start off? Whatever it is, your Personal Brand matters. Technically, we call it a Resume or portfolio, where you showcase yourself and of course it matters. If you are looking for an opportunity, then it is very important that you understand how to offer yourself in the best
A Human generally spends 30 seconds on other portfolios to shortlist them for any opportunity. And you have just 30 seconds to make an impact and we help you with that. With years of experience behind you, your resume / portfolio should focus on your strategic capabilities & your business acumen. It should document how your presence had been valuable in driving the organization up the corporate success.
Timings: 04.30 PM to 07.30 PM
Who should attend?
- College Level students / freshers
- People who want to sharpen their Resume / Portfolio
- Working professional and well as job seekers
- Entrepreneurs who want to establish a personal brand for business
- People who want explore this field without any technical knowledge
- Anyone looking for a good field to explore (All ages)
What you will do in workshop?
- You will learn why Personal Branding is important to everyone
- How to show case your brand and stand out of crowd
- Build Generic Resume, Visual (Graphical), Video Resume
- Design a Website to show case your Portfolio / Resume
- Lean how to influence recruiter / investor / employer with your brand
- Learn how to build your brand and career growth or change with help of your brand
- What is Personal Branding and How to it is linked to Resume / portfolio
- Personal branding for students / freshers & its need
- Personal branding for Professionals / top level employees & its need
- Personal branding for Business men / Entrepreneurs & its need
- Ways to showcase your Personal Brand
- Know importance of your identity and how to make it a brand
- How build a Generic Resume and components
- Tips & Secrets of Resume (30 Seconds impact secret)
- Elements of Resume and influencing employers
- Build a Visual Resume / Portfolio and Tools
- Print your Visual Resume / Portfolio
- Build your Video Resume and Tools
- How to Design Web Resume / Portfolio and Tools (Not LinkedIn)
- How to showcase your Web Resume
- Value creation to yourself using your brand
- How to maintain social media presence
- How to remain active with respect to career
- How to become a Brand yourself & Networking
- How to pull opportunities towards you with your brand
- Opportunity and Proper Value creation
- Job Hunt and Interview / Presentation Basics
- Steps to your Future
- Your Generic, Visual, Video & Web Resume / Portfolio
- Official Resume Writer Certification from Digitalshala
- Endorsements on your LinkedIn accounts from Digitalshala
- Video Tutorials for all the techniques discussed.
- Ebooks for all the topics discussed.
- Access to our LMS Website with all the materials for revision and further guidance
- Dedicated Guide for further guidance and any help in future
- Life time Membership to Digitalshala Meetups
About the Trainer
The trainer handling the workshop, is a recruiter, entrepreneur, investor and most importantly a good story teller, and is experienced in the corporate world for more than 8 years. He is founder of two Advertising agencies and is an active investor in Education and Literacy field.
- Special arrangements can be made to aged people upon request based on availability
- We have ample parking facility at the venue.
- Workshop is confined to Limited Seats only, first come first serve basis.